Here are some of the latest books added to our library collection as of January 2020.
If you would like to view any of these please contact our library staff by email at email@example.com or give us a call at 212-396-7874.
- Alcantarillados: 30 años de punk en Puerto Rico, 1980-2010 / by Yoel Gaetán
- AmeRícan Poet: Tato Laviera [DVD] (56 min.) / Center for Puerto Rican Studies
- El antiguo cementerio Guiriguiví: estudio de su espacio en San Juan de Puerto Rico, 1530-2017 / by Nélida M. Frontera Muñoz
- Historia de los terremotos en Puerto Rico / by Luis Caldera Ortiz
- Negotiating empire: the cultural politics of schools in Puerto Rico, 1898-1952 / by Solsiree del Moral
- Patria: Puerto Rican revolutionary exiles in late ninteenth century New York / by Edgardo Meléndez
- Roberto Clemente: el astro boricua / by Jorge Fidel López Vélez
- Wonderful wasteland and other natural disasters: poems / by Elidio La Torre Lagares
Library and Archives Access Policy
The Centro Library and Archives is open to the general public. We are located on the First Floor of the Hunter College Silberman School of Social Work Building (2180 Third Avenue at 119th Street in El Barrio). Users wishing to enter the Centro Library and Archives must bring a photo ID and check-in at the Visitor’s Center. CUNY staff and students should use their CUNY identification when visiting our facility.